Political Corectness

Political corectness: Nowadays if someone robs your house, is it burglary or redistribution of wealth?

yesmaam

Asked by yesmaam at 4:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• In my house it would be a robber that had a very bad day. In fact, it might be the robbers very LAST day.

I'm not really into the whole wealth redistribution thing ...
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Obama sending his cronies to do some good for the ol' US of A... redistribution :0)

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Well, it depends. If a wealthy person robbed it (anyone making more than $250k per year) then it's burglary. Anyone else, it's wealth redistribution.
    Mom2Just1Kiddo

Answer by Mom2Just1Kiddo at 5:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

Actually, I thought if they made over $250K it's redistribution of wealth, if they make under $250K they were robbed.

Hmmm.  I think I tangled it up.  If the robber is wealthy, then it is burglary.  If the person robbed is wealthy, then it is wealth redistribution.  If both are wealthy, or both poor, it is probably also burglary.  This PC stuff gets very confusing.

Mom2Just1Kiddo

Answer by Mom2Just1Kiddo at 7:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Redistribution of wealth.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I forgot about the jet owners... for sure burglary if its them... they are supposed to take care of everyone else and give all their stuff and money away.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 5:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Yikes, what has happened to this section?
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 5:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Redistribution of wealth they probably needed the stuff more than you did. That isn't my view point at all but it is the progressive view point. There has been a shift in the morals of the masses.
    Anonymous

Nothing. You simply don't like the question.lol
    Anonymous

DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 6:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2011