i just dont get it?? can anyone try to help

ok well i took a pregnancy test on the 16th it came out with a light light + sign so then i was ok well i got my bfp so i went to the bathroom and i was bleeding so i was like what the hell so today im still bleeding a lil but i did take a test again and it came out like the first one.i was due for a period on the 16th btw.what does this sound like? also i was gonna wait till in the morning to go to the ER and see if they can do an u/s

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• maybe implantation bleeding?
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 8:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• if your only 3 - i think 5 weeks along they won't be able to see anything on the u/s. its pointless to go that early cause if you are already miscarrying there isn't anything they can do
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• It could be implantation bleeding as long as it's really light and not heavy you should be fine.
    Anonymous

• They prob won't give you an u/s until your further along but they will give you a test to make sure so go ahead and scedule an appointment.
    Anonymous

• i would be only 4 weeks and 2days also can still be implantation bleeding if im seeing blood??
    Anonymous

• She thought she was pregnant and took a test and it was very very light. started bleeding a few days later. Continued bleeding so she went to the hospital. She was having a miscarriage. Good luck hunny and I hope that is not your case.
    Anonymous

• I'd go to the hospital but I am a paranoid person. Either way, there is nothing they can do to stop it if you are miscarrying. Good luck!!!! I hope it goes well for you!
    MamaKeetz

Answer by MamaKeetz at 11:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2008