What motivates you to buy from a person?

I sell Scentsy and am trying to grow my business; if you ar e not familiar with the product and pick up a catalog what would get you to buy the product? I've left catalogs and samples everywhere with not much response, just wondering what would actually get people to buy. I think its a wonderful product..

lucimom

Asked by lucimom at 5:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Shopping

• You have to find your target market. I have no interest in that type of product, so I wouldn't even pick up a catalog if I saw one.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 5:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Could you do some craft fairs maybe? Or set up a display at a break-room of a business. I think Scentsy dealers are hurting since WalMart and others have started selling a similar product.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:32 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I agree with pp advertise as much as possible and word of mouth
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:27 AM on Jul. 15, 2011

• Maybe rent a booth at a flee market might help you.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2011

• try doing a lot of local craft fairs , flea markets, local school events even let venders in if your willing to give like 10% of the profits to the school from the sale.....think out side of the box when doing your sales pitches...
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:30 AM on Jul. 19, 2011

• Try doing fundraisers with your business.
    extremelibrary

Answer by extremelibrary at 10:23 AM on Aug. 2, 2011