Husband need extra attention from woman.

I just married my husband back in may. Since we have been married I have caught him a few times texting other girls sexual things. Recieving sexual pictures from them. I am also having problems with his exgirlfriend being in the picture text him calling him at 3 4 5 am. I have managed to get into his facebook and delete and block her. Today undid the block and he sent her a friends request shortly after. Which proves he doesnt want her out of the picture. I am beginning to rethink our whole relationship. Please tell me what I can do to make the situation better without leaving him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Talk to him. Let him know that his texting and sending sexually explicit comments to other women bother you. Based on his responses, you will have to decide what your next course of action will be.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 5:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• You can not make it better he has to, and it seems he does not want to.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• He would have to want to change and get marriage or couples counseling. If he refuses to do so...then LEAVE the LOSER!!!! He's a cheater and what he's doing is wrong....Period!!!! Try to get the marriage annulled since you have not been married that long. Honestly, why would you want to be with someone who cheats and lust over other women? You deserve to be treated amazing!!! He doesn't know a women's worth! Sad!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• It's all up to him to make it better sounds like I would run in the other direction type. He must want to still be single let him know it's not ok. I am going through some things with my husband of 11 years midlife crisis maybe how in the world did you get ointo his cell phone if I can ask mine has his attached at the hip all the time?
    Anonymous

• Says he doesnt know why he does it but he wants to stop i just dont think deleting them will stop it completely.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• IT sounds like he is not hiding it or trying to hide it, maybe he WANTS you to catch him? That is not a good sign. I would flat ask him whats up and what he wants. If he wants to be married to you then the behavior has to stop.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Seems he's a sex addict. Therapy would be something to consider.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Usually he has it attached to him as well but he sleeps at some point or he showers not only that I am married to him i have every right to see that phone when i want.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My thoughts based on what you have shared.

You can not make things better on your own. What is happening HE and only he can control. Only he can decide to get texting other women, only he can decide to no longer have contact with the ex, only he can choose to respect you and whatever boundaries of acceptable interaction/behaviors that the two of you have mutually established in your relationship. You can cry, you can beg, you can plead, you can threaten, you can yell and scream until you are blue in the face. The reality is, the choice to actually not do those things, lies with him and him alone. If he is unwilling to make agreements with you in regards to acceptable behaviors and hold up his end of those agreements, then there is nothing you can do on your own to change that.

The situation can not be made better by you alone. It can only be made better if BOTH of you are willing to work together to make it better.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• if he claims he wants to stop but cant, my first thought is sexual addiction, it comes in all forms, not just the need for sex 24/7. I seen a documentary on it which made me look into it further. curios minds have to know lol. but it had one guy on there that like the thrill of the chase, he didnt always have sex with the women he "caught" but got a euphoric high by perusing women.
    thats not to say he is just doesnt care either and is just a creep. I would do some research on sex addictions just to make sure this isnt a psychological issue. good luck
    GypsyMoon605

Answer by GypsyMoon605 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2011