Do you scrapbook?

I love scrap-booking. I have one for my son, and one for my daughter - I try to capture all their school memories and achievements - they can treasure for the rest of their lives. Plus, I have family & friend books ... it's so rewarding! A great project to do when you're bored!
If you do scrapbook, where do you go for your best deals on supplies?

isismoon3

Asked by isismoon3 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 66 (1,275,470 Credits)
  • I scrapbook. I am addicted to it. It is very therapeutic and fun. I am now working on scrapbooks for my brother and sister of our old family photos from the 1930's through the 1960's. I have my Mom's old photo album and I have scanned every photo, and fixed and enhanced the ones that are torn or faded. Then I Print the photos and have put them in new albums, one for my brother and one for my sister. I have been working on this off and on for 3 years. I hope my brother and sister appreciate all the work I have put into making these books for them. They keep asking me when they are going to get the pictures. They have no idea all the work involved. I am almost done now, and can't wait to give them this "special" gift. These pictures are priceless.
    Sheba311

Answer by Sheba311 at 2:46 AM on Jul. 23, 2011

• No i don't scrapbook but i do want to start one day.
    MsPhyllis1985

Answer by MsPhyllis1985 at 8:25 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I scrapbook mostly for my Girl Scout troop. I find most of my supplies at Hobby Lobby, WalMart, or the dollar store.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:43 AM on Jul. 14, 2011