Any one else 19 weeks and the baby still isnt moving much but is

i do feel the baby but not often i remember my 1st prenancie and my daughter moved all the time and was real strong but this one is differ

apeyhen

Asked by apeyhen at 5:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different, I didnt feel my second one until almost 21 weeks. My 2nd DDs feet were hitting the placenta which like a pillow and I couldnt feel her. If youre reallly nervous about it, you can ask your doctor to monitor you and the baby for a few hours if it'll make you feel better. GL
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• give it sometime all pregnancys are different, before long the baby will be moving all the time!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• my son didnt move a lot he was my quiet baby :) just make sure you get you counts
    dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 6:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• 19 weeks it still pretty early to feel a whole lot of movement. Remember how small they still are. You'll only feel the really big kicks and flips. Give it a few more weeks.
    e_room_steph

Answer by e_room_steph at 8:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I didn't feel my son kick until 22 weeks, the same day my husband felt it
    kestrel359

Answer by kestrel359 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2011