How to make your page more symmetrical

Some ladies pages are spaced out symmetrically on both columns, right and left side. I was just wondering how you do that. Almost everything on my page ends up being on the left side?

nibblesalot

Asked by nibblesalot at 3:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in About CafeMom

• just by moving the widget around...some widget though can only be on the right... but it is possible to balance them with things that can go on the left....also simple pages with only a handful of widgets are easier to keep "balance" then a whole bunch of them. (In my opinion) You will just have to go to your home page and start clicking and dragging to see what can be moved where....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 3:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I actually had a similar question so thanks for the answer, it has helped two people in one.
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 6:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• You can drag & drop the boxes. Some of the widgets don't fit on the right side. Also, if you have lots of the old widgets from Easter, Mother's day, etc... delete those. No one looks at all those old things anyway. :)
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I think what helps is using the "advanced" widget from cafemom... you can add pics or photos by just a copy and paste and then that widget you can move to either side of the page,..where as some widgets only stay on the left side of the page.... hope that helps! :o)
    mandra609

Answer by mandra609 at 11:30 PM on Aug. 1, 2008