Kisha Cole The way it is

Who else thinks Kisha Coles mom is an embarrassment and is using her daughters fame for her own good?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Entertainment

• Who is Kisha Cole?
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 8:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I think she has grown alot through out the past seasons of her show but i agree she highlights her disfunctional family too mich.
    mommymomo07

Answer by mommymomo07 at 11:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Her family seems to not want much for life and to only use and not respect her. They need to grow up,she does her best to make them feel special and wanted it seems though. I think she is doing the right thing and being good,so that is all that matters. If they want to act dumb and immature,thats their karma. I like her voice and style though! She seems to be a fighter for sure~!
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:40 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• lol "keyshia"
    I love that show. I have the 2nd season on dvd. Her mom does use her name...I think she should try HELPING her family get to where they need/want to be. Not cripple and give everything to them and take care of them. They are grown!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:13 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I have to agree with the last post....giving them everything is not a good thing. I have lived in atlanta for years before I moved to texas....unfortunatelt keyshias mom is just the same as so many moms who fell victim to the drug game....hell, my own mother fought her demons but damn if she didn't pimp me out (where my 1st son came from) to get herself what she needed first. To me, her mom is hilarious but in a : u have got to be kidding me type of way....oh and when did keyshia and monica become best friends.....don't tell me they are going to start ganging up on brandy now.....and monica has a show too but its all about her "comeback".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 AM on Dec. 29, 2008