I found out there is a girl living next to me who has a Class C felony warrant out of Missouri...

Does anyone know the penalty for a Class C felony in MO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't be so concerned with the penalty as I would be with what her crime could have been. lol But no, I don't know. :)
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon. I would worry about the crime.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I don't want her living near me! Scary!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Call the cops,,,I live in Missouri as well, and maybe she is next door to me as well, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Look online. That information should be available.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• We live in another state. I found out through a police agency that extradition is for MO or Kansas only, so they are forwarding the information to the warrant issuing agency....does that mean they will be able to issue a warrant for where we live now?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I just looked it up,, Class C in Missouri can be manslaughter, drug selling, stealing over $5,000.00, fraud and sexual relations with a minor,, not any of it sounds to great to be next door,, also sorry forgot 4th DUI charge.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I think it has to do with drugs and she was bragging not too long ago about writing over 10,000 dollars in hot checks out of her mother's bank account to buy crack....that's what made me look it up in the first place. .... this girl also pulled out a bag of something in front of my husband the other day and started talking about doing meth and cocaine
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• A prison term not to exceed 7 years.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• SeasideNative: She is a b**** and slept with my husband and likes to harass me about it. And I haven't been "spreading it to neighbors". I called in an anonymous tip to the proper authorities.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2011