UNEMPLOYED

ITS KINDA HARD TO FIND A JOB THAT PAYS GOOD AND GIVES MORE HOURS. DOES ANYONE NOW HOW I CAN GET A JOB I LIVE IN SAN FERNANDO CALI.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• You could try the over the internet sales, my dad used to do it, and he made quite a bit. The commercials don't lie. Good Luck!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Legit & Free ways to make extra money www.freewaysto2.tk/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• You may want to look into going into business for yourself, like I am. While romance home parties are the most popular home parties right now, lots of ladies are hosting parties and spending money to enhance their bedroom smiles. Nothing puts a smile on your face better than the great big "O", and romance home parties are the way to help women feel comfortable AND make money as the consultant based on sales.

Ms.Melanie

Answer by Ms.Melanie at 2:28 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I to have a home business and LOVE it!! However, without any income for the bills you have I don't see how it would be very practical to use what you do have for business startup... Try looking for a WAH Job.
    Try www.Momportunity.com or www.moneyfromhome.com/ Both have a decent list of legit home JOBS. You would be able to start ASAP with most. And they should all be free. If they aren't- they aren't jobs or they are scams... Only home business opportunities should have fees...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:24 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 4:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• it is really tough here in cali - - keep looking, dont give up and dont get discourage - many people are looking for jobs, keep all your options open - I agree with many of the above, you may want to think about something to do while looking for a traditional job - there are many things you can do from home, not all will cost much to start up - just depends on how badly you really want to start making money -
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 8:02 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Definitely think outside the box. Do you have paper delivery in your area? How about a foster program that pays foster parents? Could you be a crossing guard, or serve lunch in the school room? These jobs aren't glamorous, but they will help pay the bills and they may be part time to start, but could lead to something more.
    If you're looking to work from home, another great website I found is www.ratracerebellion.com
    Maybe you could work from home half the day and out of the house the other half.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 9:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• try doing your own business: daycare, house cleaning...photography...
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 8:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Try hosting Bed and Bath ensembles parties on saturday's, working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 3:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Would you like to receive a check for $800 next month? Would you like to make your desire to work from home a reality? I did it and you can too. If you are serious about having a career that allows you to spend more time, whether it is, family, spiritual, recreation, traveling, etc... you can have it. You will love the support and training you receive and enjoy sharing this success with others. Visit my site and Start LOVING what YOU do too! http://www.abetteru.2freedom.com/

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 11:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2009