Polska Kielbasa

I'm probably hacking that name/spelling up, but does anyone have recipe that includes it that I could whip up for the kiddos? DH brought it home and I'm not familiar with how to use it. Any ideas???

BeachyBabe

Asked by BeachyBabe at 6:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I don't know if it matters but it's butterball turkey pol ska kielbasa (spell checked it this time lol)

BeachyBabe

Comment by BeachyBabe (original poster) at 6:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Grill it and add it to scalloped potatoes. Yummy and my kids love it.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• You can grill it and serve cut up with rice. You can also brown in a frying pan with a little oil and serve with rice. It's also good with onions and peppers sauteed. My kids won't eat it, but hubby and I love it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• You can put it one the grill. You can also put it over pasta an some veg. There really is no wrong way to serve it, it is how you really want to make it.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Cut up the Kielbasa into pieces and saute in Butter and Wortcheshire Sauce, then add BBQ sauce and pork and beans and slow cook for 30 min. My kids loved this recipe.
    maureen5969

Answer by maureen5969 at 6:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i just googled the name and it came up with this website. hope this helps you. i looked at it and it looks good.
    www.butterball.com
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• It's just like sausage! YUM.
    You can boil noodles, get some pesto sauce, and add the cooked kielbasa to it for a yummy meal.
    Also grill it and eat it on a roll like a sausage sandwich. Basically any way you'd serve sausage, you can serve kielbasa. (Kel-BAH-see)
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• warm it and eat it with crackers and cheese. yum
    mubbie

Answer by mubbie at 6:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I just cut it into sections or slices, heat it up (I usually boil it to get some of the extra grease out) and serve with potatoes & veggies, like any other meat. The kids like to dip it in ketchup.
    Anonymous

• Cut it up and cook it with scrambled eggs for breakfast tacos. Make a gumbo out of it too. Grill it and wrap it in a flour tortilla.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2011