Aquaria Jade fo a biracial (b&w) little girl?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Baby Names

• Very unique...cute!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 6:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• What does race have to do with it? Would you choose something different is she were all white?
    Anonymous

• I like Jade, even for a first name.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 6:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• jade is cute

aquaria is equivalent to shaniqua or la-quifa
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• hmmmm.... agree with Gwen20. do you want her to have to explain her name EVERY DAY OF HER LIFE???
    mubbie

Answer by mubbie at 6:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• btw, Aquaria sounds like a bottle of expensive water.
    mubbie

Answer by mubbie at 6:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• There is a reason behind the name it is not one of top 50 ghetto black names by far
    and sure i would love for to explain it cuz it has meaning just like my other two childrens names.I would rather have to have my children explain there names then have to forever put their last intial behind their name cuz there are ten other kids in their class w the same name
    JrsMommy07

Comment by JrsMommy07 (original poster) at 7:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Hi JrsMommy07,
    I say that if you like the name and it has meaning to you, name your baby what's in your heart. Are you considering a nickname out of the first name, like Ria? Honestly, I'm not sure about Aquaria, but only because I've never heard it before. I do like the nickname of Ria. I love the name Jade. When we adopt our baby girl in the next few months, her middle name will be Margaret. I'm not crazy about this name but it has meaning so I am happy with it. Follow your heart! :)
    BetterWithAge

Answer by BetterWithAge at 9:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Your child, you get to chose the name but think about the future and how mean kids can be.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I love a name with a meaning ! I love the name Jade...I'm honestly not in love with the name Aquaria at all, but I like that it has meaning to you....and that's all that matters!
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2011