Fuming adult content

my husband and i were having some marital problems and he's been staying at his mom's for a little over a week. she lives about 25 minutes away. well yesterday he drove out here and we talked it out and decided he should come home. however he didn't bring his medicine with him and it's important that he take it, neither his sister or mom would bring it out here for him so he had to go back. money is extremely tight right now and we're broke til tomorrow. well he has therapy tomorrow and it's a little closer (not much) to his mom's than our house, so he was going to come home after that. today i find out his appointment isn't til 5, so now it probably won't be until friday. then i also find out he took his niece to the beach yesterday to watch the sunset, which isn't terribly far but for someone who claims he has no gas and can't come home because of it, it fucking pissed me off. i feel like he's enjoying the freedom he gets over there while i'm pretty much a single mom to our 3 kids all day, and if he wanted to be here he'd find a way. besides we get paid tomorrow anyway so if he came tonight there would be money for him there tomorrow. he claims how miserable he is over there and how badly he wants to come home but his actions say otherwise. then when i question him about it he gets defensive. he complains how neglectful his sister is of her kid yet he doesn't call our kids or rush home when he gets the chance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• maybe he took the niece to the beach to get away from the irritating mom.....
    mubbie

Answer by mubbie at 6:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Actions speak way louder than words. You already have the answers to what you're wondering about and you are right on! .
    I have always said that people can SAY alot of things but their ACTIONS speak louder.
    I'm sorry..that's a real drag. I would have to confront him about those things. He needs to be honest about his feelings and what's going on.
    that's difficult, I'm sorry!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 6:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Honey, I would have him......

STAY there a while, He is giving off "BAD VIBES".
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Yep--what KellyGirl said.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• sorry would not have him.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 2:38 AM on Jul. 14, 2011