Food?

what are good things to eat and bad things to eat?

arayal44

Asked by arayal44 at 6:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i'm not bashing or being smart-mouthed, i just want to tell you how i feel about so please don't take this the wrong way. for me the good foods stayed down and the bad foods didn't. i could only eat yogurt, ice cream, and certain fruits and veggies for the first three months. and to this day i can't smell hamberger or eggs frying without getting sick.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• http://www.blueribbonbaby.org/ Read this!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• There are certain food the doctors say to avoid. Unpasturized cheeses such as brie, undercooked meats and sushi, and even some fish. I know canned tuna is high in mercury that, in large doses, can lead to brain damage. I tend to switch to canned salmon when pregnant. I once found a good list on parents.com in their pregnancy section. You might check it out.
    e_room_steph

Answer by e_room_steph at 8:04 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Good foods - beans, eggs,veggies,wheat bread,noodles,dairy products,milk, chicken, polock fish, salmon, VERY light tuna from a cann is ok. i asked my doctor you have to read the lables tho and dont eat it more then 3 times a week.

bad foods- fast food,uncooked meat, alot of fish because of murcury posioning, ramon noodles,
    mind you this is just a small list.
    when in doubt please ask your doctor to refer you to a nutritionalist , many citys have them for free when your expecting or breastfeeding.
    theladyluna

Answer by theladyluna at 10:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2011