What's going on?

My LMP was June 17th my periods are regular & I have a 30 day cycles, well since last week I've been having period like cramps yesterday July 12th I used the bathroom & when I wiped I had pinkish/reddish spotting & I was cramping like if my period was about to start so I figured I got my period 6 days early, today when I woke up I was spotting brown & now it's back to pinkish/reddish but I'm not cramping alot like yesterday just very mild, my boobs hurt alot as well. I'm confused because usually my period starts off spotting & then the next day it's full throttle it's always been like that, but this month I'm experiencing this. I don't know if it's my period acting up or if I'm pregnant, I want to take a test but I'm going to wait till my due date of AF & see what happens. What do you guys think of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• sounds like implantation girl :) test in 2 weeks... congrats
    babydust_2011

Answer by babydust_2011 at 7:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I think you should wait just so you won't get your hopes up high
    lorettalw

Answer by lorettalw at 7:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• definitely test, nothing to be afraid of to go get a test at the store, even the cheap one.
    bellejesse

Answer by bellejesse at 7:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2011