Embarrsing thing happing to my breast?

ok this is really emabarrsing and i googled it and nothing came up. Im 18 weekks and my left brest is really white where it should be pink. its normal on my right breast. is this normal? i tried to ask my doc but he rushed me out the door. thanks!

theladyluna

Asked by theladyluna at 7:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call back to your OB and ask. It usually darkens during pregnancy, not the opposite. Call and ask, mama.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• thats not a very good doctor then.. goet a new doc and ask
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Check out Raynaud's syndrome. It can affect the nipples, as well, and sometimes has first onset during pregnancy. Your doctor should be able to help you find solutions if that is the case.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i googled raynauds syndrom and it isnt that. it never got blue or red. thanks for the replys. my husband thinks im a retard for worrying about this.
    theladyluna

Comment by theladyluna (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Mine got darker that doesnt sound like a good doctor hun you should change docs they need to not leave you worrying and tell your hubby to get used to it lol Check out Doctor Coffey he is amazing he was mine and I will go to no one else but him!! <3
    Linda_PF

Answer by Linda_PF at 11:24 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I had coffee for my first apt but he was really rude with me (he accused me of doing drugs because i am so skinny) so i switched to dr. greyguish. my older cousion works as a secertary for him and so she recomended him to me. he is ok when hes there but his nurse rushes you out the door. both of them have very thick forgien accents , they dont speak good english so its hard to understand them. i usally just ask my cousion to give me cliff notes and i use the interent to the fullest. --- ok, so the white dosnt stay, it comes and goes because its gone now but its just werid. i hate not knowing whats going on with my body.
    theladyluna

Comment by theladyluna (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2011