Lake County, CA

What is it like to live in Lake County, is it still drug in fested and economically challenged? Are there still alot of people that live in poverty? Are there still alot of tweekers?

What is the median income? Crime rates? Anything else you can tell me.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Travel

• I lived there after moving from so. Ca. I had NO IDEA what the area was like. It was appalling. I think we were the only non smokers and the only ones with jobs. We got out of there really fast. It's pretty bad. I knew we didn't fit in when my daughter came home with head lice after being there for about 3 weeks. No offense to anyone but they didn't take care of their kids in Lake county when I lived there several years ago. We lived in Clearlake by the way.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Yes, yes, yes. Not a county you would want to move to, esp. with children.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:45 PM on Jul. 18, 2011

• its basicly what you discribed in your post only gotten worse over the last couple years and is a place we only drive thur on our way to the cost and we realy try not to stop for anything other than to pee because panhandling is out of controll in that area
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2011

• Not sure - sounds nice
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2012