Remember Highlights the monthy magazine for kids?

now they have High Five for ages 2-6 year old, just for preschoolers. There cute it includes rhymes, stories and promote reading readiness.

Has anyone on CM subscribed to this magazine? If so...how did you and your LO like it?

I really liked Highlights, I'm gonna try this one for preschoolers.

geminisummerz

Asked by geminisummerz at 7:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• I miss those Highlight magazines. My parents always got them for my little brother when i was little but always took them and read and did the puzzles.  lol

rossfamiily

Answer by rossfamiily at 7:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I think they are great for kids.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Oh, I used to love highlights!

ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I remember those!
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My mom subscribed to High Five for my daughter two years ago, when she was 4. She has had the subscription since then.

Each magazine has a little game or book to make or other such cut-able in the back fold. This is my daughter's favorite part! She has envelopes with all of the games in them to play with her little sister.

We can read a lot of the stories together, and my 3 yo DD loves reading with us.

It was a great gift - magazines are a gift that regives all year long on delivery date! - and my daughter enjoys it greatly.
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 7:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I bought a subscription for our daughter for her fourth birthday and she loves it!
    MommyofTwo331

Answer by MommyofTwo331 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I loved that magazine. They always had it in our doctor's office. I used to love trying to find out what was different between two seemingly alike pictures in the magazine. That was my favorite.
    maggiebgood

Answer by maggiebgood at 10:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2011