Does online survey really pays???

I am bored outta my mind,just quit my job & currently staying home w/ my son. I needed to make some extra money while stayin home,does taking survey online does really pay??? & if so, what legit surveys r they??? any sites ??? Appreciate all ur help♥ thanks♥

inahan

Asked by inahan at 7:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• I was wondering the same thing. I have done sum online surveys hoping to get sum extra money and I havent got anything been doing it for 3-4 months.
    country_mom_07

Answer by country_mom_07 at 8:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• They don't really. I would look into thing like simplegpt or hubpages. Hubpages is blogging and you can write and thy will keep paying you as long as it is online through adsense.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 8:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I'm not really sure, as I've never had the patience to actually complete one.  I usually get bored and quit.  However, there are some fun things to do out there and make money.  Outside of my full time job, I can usually make up to $10.00 a night online.  I have lots of ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.    On the opening page, read about Fiverr, Buxr, StartupLift and Swagbucks. 

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• What I would recommend is finding a real job or business online and don't bother with the survey things because in my opinion they are a waste of time and you don't really make any money at all.Find a legit business that you love and invest in that so you can start fresh in your venture!I am with a group on Facebook along with mentors that help build businesses with amazing tools so if your ever interested in learning more about a business then add me on Facebook and i can help you. my email is slaughter_latisha@yahoo.com
    beauti_ful

Answer by beauti_ful at 11:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I do them though not as much as I used to. I get points mostly and cash them in for gift cards, sometimes cash. Do not get duped.
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 7:12 AM on Jul. 14, 2011