Dose this sound like a good 3rd birthday ?

my boys turning 3 and we got him a few things were trying not to buy lots

i got him a small soft cars 2 car , cars 2 trainers , and the lion king dvd but i'm trying to get him the rest of the lion king dvd to

i aslo got him this track suit

and this push allon bubble truck

and wee got him a little skateboard as he always trying to go my dh skateboard here a pick of one of dh skateboard ( don't ask about the girl on it lol ) next to the we man little birthday one

he will also get a penalized birthday car and a cake and a 3 balloon , if the weathers nice we gona meet up with his friends at a park so they can play

so what you think ?

feralkitten

Asked by feralkitten at 7:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• Sure! Im sure he'll love the things you got him :)
    C.Parrish

Answer by C.Parrish at 3:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• sounds great! I think you did an awesome job! =)
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• A lot of stuff if you're trying to just get him a few things. That's just my opinion. At 3, cake and ice cream, a few friends and a wading pool was good enough for my son, with a couple gifts. This year for his 4th, it's basically the same thing. He's got one outfit, a watch, and two toys from us. That's good for him.
    ruthie11617

Answer by ruthie11617 at 3:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2011