My last question made me think of this one adult content

my sister had a still born. she had done everything the doctor told her to do to the letter. but for some reason the baby never took her first breath. if they pass that stupid miscarriage law and it happens to someone else, will they want to prosecute the doctor or the woman? what are your thoughts on it. we really believe that it was her doctor's fault that she lost the first one, but we can't prove it because the doctor had her cremated against my sister's wishes. he gave her a whole two-minutes to decide and then he decided for them.

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That dr would be in court so fast his head would spin. It was not HIS decision to cremate or not. He should be glad that wasn't me.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• What is this new miscarriage law? Sorry, I am a little behind because we don't have cable or anything.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i don't have cable either so don't feel bad. i read it off of another question that's floating around here. probably on page 3 or 4. i don't under the thing myself. i think i might have to google it to get some answers.
    noel1978

Comment by noel1978 (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2011