Am I the only one?

I have been reading about so many dishonest dh/so lately. Am I the only one with an honest and loyal husband nowadays? I am not bragging, I am just reminded how lucky I am.

zoomomto3

Asked by zoomomto3 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Other than my DH hiding the fact that he is still smoking he is very loyal, and honest.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• no, but people are so accustomed to mistrusting people and this site brings out the absolute worst in humanity. no one wants to hear that you are a good person, and that your husband is a loving husband and devoted father. it gets no votes, it causes no drama, and the site would fail. the loudest, weirdest, dumbest, most ridiculous mistrusting people are why sponsors keep paying. you have to really dig for small private groups here to find sanity and intelligence..... that's where women with good husbands are hiding.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 8:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• No you aren't. Mine isn't perfect (of course) but is a good, honest man.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 8:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Mine definately isnt perfect, infact he downright annoys me alot of the time, but he is still good and honest.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 8:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I think I hit the honest/loyal jackpot with my husband. I'm a lucky girl!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• me too fire.
    zoomomto3

Comment by zoomomto3 (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Oh, I am bragging! My DH is the BEST thing to happen to me. If he were ever dishonest, I think it would kill him inside. Now, he is not perfect and we annoy each other sometimes, but he has always been 100% honest with me.
    baquick

Answer by baquick at 9:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I'm lucky, too. My Hubby is one of a kind that you rarely find anymore - a gentleman.
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Stick to your men Ladies.........................

Good men are hard to find these days. ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• No your not the only one
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 8:40 AM on Jul. 14, 2011