What type of person is this2??

By a mistake I deleted my first question "what type of person is this?"

1. Im not a drama queen so whoever said that. Sorry I'm not :-)
2. The question was. I have been getting the same type of personality from two different workers in the renatl office. When I ask for anything they can not answer my question, their attitude towards me is cold not that they have to be kiss-a**es but just friendly, when I asked to speak to a particular manager if I could have the women office number I was shut down and she (workers in office) wanted to know what I was going to say instead.

I feel as if the girl just wants to know my business rather than help the situation. Ihave already explained it to the director and two other managers. The girl in the office is just some assistant who wants more details about my situation. I'm pretty sure she can look through the files and see what is going on. She has made the same comment she did today 2 previous times and I explained I am exempt from it because of a contract signed by the director. She (worker) has failed to figure out why or talk to them so they could fill her in. I have been in the office 2 times since then and she has yet to bring up anything regarding that and or sent me a letter about it.

So I feel she is just being nosey and nothing has been handled professionally.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 7:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think she is just trying to do her job. Managers, directors, etc. usually have a secretary or assistant working for them and it is the secretary or assistant's job to screen calls, get information. She is not being nosey she is trying to get the info to relay to her superiors so the problem can be resolved. Then again, there are people that do not know how to be professional in their job and you will have handle or tolerate them accordingly.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 8:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I dont mind her needing to know but I have metioned the reason about this before and she is (to me) not doing a good job. It could be because I am a control freak and this particular person has messed in the past I rather go over her had and talk to the people i delt with before than a newbie and have to reexplain the same thing.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2011