Overheard

Ok so my friend from a long time ago that I recently was able to see agian he and I started talking and want to get back to being friends, he called to let me know they all made it home, I called back to let him know I only got part of the message and when I did he was talking to someone and I heard him say its my GF, then said hello I dont think he realized I heard him.. lol hhmmm now what we did date a long time ago both single..

jadeyazi

Asked by jadeyazi at 8:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Well I guess the question is...are you interested in dating him? If yes then I really don't see an issue, ask him out on a date. If not, then you should tell him that you overheard him call you his GF and that it made you uncomfortable.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Well, are you 100% sure he was referring to you?..for all you know the person he was talking to could have asked him who was in a picture or something and he answer him as he picked up the phone..
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• not sure at this point what I really want, and I just thought it was kinda funny
    jadeyazi

Comment by jadeyazi (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I asked him about it,,, lol he said yes its habbit for me to call you that.. lol
    jadeyazi

Comment by jadeyazi (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Go to his house first.

If he has a GF, tell him to GO TO H**L
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2011