Craft Ideas

I have been doing plastic canvas for over six years and am looking for new crafts to try. I am already trying crocheting, not really into cross stitch and I do a little embroirdery. Any other sugggestions? I am up for anything.

charleyangel317

Asked by charleyangel317 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• have you been to the library to check out their craft books? i went to a rummage sale and found books about how to make play-dough and clay. and another how to turn useless junk into masterpieces. you could try to paint things either on paper, rocks or wood. we made our barbie dolls 'books' and 'paintings' using stickers. check out the library they have all kinds of stuff you might want to try. good luck
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 8:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I just learned to crochet last fall. I love it! Now i crochet fabric, hemp, string, anything different to see what it will do. I've never been a reader so i have to craft!
    hippiemom04

Answer by hippiemom04 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I do needlepoint pillows right now. I also knit & crochet.
    The Kifty knitter is really fun and fast also. I made stocking hats for everyone in family last year.
    Here's the link: http://www.provocraft.com/products/index.products.php?cl=knifty%20knitter
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 10:57 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I quilt, knit, crochet, embroider, sew clothes and toys including renaissance gowns and 17th century gowns, I can make baskets, use a lucet, dye using natural dyes, weave, make bread and a bit of scrapbooking. I have also painted ceramics and my sister tried wo teach me to tat. I also decorate fancy cakes and make fudge. I know I am forgetting something lol.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:09 AM on Jul. 23, 2011