If you knew how hard it would be would you have had kids?

If you knew how hard raising kids was, would you have had them anyway? I would have. I adore my children. I would not change anything except for the fact that they grow up too fast.

zoomomto3

Asked by zoomomto3 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• i would yes if i had known how hard it was gona be to deal with a nuts birth mum i prob ran for the hill before i meet my step kids lol luckly we dont get to know these things i love my step kids to death and they love me
    Anonymous

• Yes I would! I love my beautiful baby girl (though she can be a real butt sometimes).
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I would change the reflux issues and get rid of the epilepsy. But no, I would not do think I wouldn't have had the kids.

I totally agree that they grow up way too quickly.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• nope i wouldnt change nothing im pregnant with my first and i cant wait to be a mommy!
    1_love_2_hearts

Answer by 1_love_2_hearts at 8:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• when i said i would yes i ment i would still have my 2 bios . i'm not a bitch but i been put threw hell the past 2 year by my step kids mum as i watched her not care about her kid and just hit out to hurt me because her kids loved me and i dont know if i new if i would have dune it . but them i would have missed out on two of my wonderful kids .

someone once told me " nothing easy is worth doing"
    Anonymous

• Definitely- wouldn't trade it for anything!!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• It's not that hard! I wouldn't change a thing, well just a few!!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• There are some days when I think, "wow, I was an idiot. I had no idea what I was getting myself into." And I honestly feel that I wasn't in the right place in my life to have a child. I wasn't at all.
    But, he is the greatest thing in my life, the most amazing person I've ever known.

But, if I could maybe push it back a couple years yet still have him, I might do that if it were possible. But I'd NEVER give him up.
    Blue_Spiral

Answer by Blue_Spiral at 8:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• The only time I feel like I would, is when i'm crying my eyes out because my children are stressing me out. I guess it's mostly about me and not about them since I am responsible for their behavior. But after the tears have been shed and my kids look at me and hug me and kiss me, there's really nothing that could compare to that feeling of being a mother and I wouldn't trade it for the world.
    alleyaces

Answer by alleyaces at 8:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I love being a mother so the answer is a big fat yes.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2011