Bigger Bra adult content

So with my first pregnancy I went from a DD to who knows what... I gave up when the stores did not carry my size... then I dropped to a DDD. Now this pregnancy I have no idea what I am again because wearing a DDD makes me feel like I may as well be wearing an A cup.
Anyone know where to look for/find really big but stylish/comfortable bras? I am small around the torso... but big in the cup... So I would need like a 36 - ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Shopping

• Can't help you on this one. Mine went from an A to a B, and this pregnancy they might get up to a C. I think you can look online for stores that make them specially for the bigger chests.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Most department stores have someone that will take your measurements so that you can buy a bra that fits properly. You can find a bra that fits. It may cost $30 or more, but I believe you can find a well fitting, fashionable bra these days. If I can, ANYONE can!
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 8:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Lane Bryant has lots of "bigger" bras. Should be as small in the band as a 36. Definitely worth checking out. They do great deals like buy two get two free, so you'd also be set for a while.
    jteffs

Answer by jteffs at 8:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Yes, Cacique ( a Lane Bryant lingerie) store has them, and Nordstroms. I have the same problem. I'm a 36 G or H depending on the bra. It's very difficult to find bras. Cacique's Balconette bra was my favorite, but now they've changed it even in the smaller strap size, the bra seems to be made for 'wider' rib cages.

Nordstrom's has a decent selection, but they start around $60 each.

It is so difficult to find a bra that fits right when you have a very large cup size, but are small framed....I'm saving up for breast reduction surgery!!

ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I was considering that surgery after I am done having kids... because it seems like they just get bigger and bigger never to return to normal size. It is really taking a toll on me... my husband loves it... but it puts me in tons of pain
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• are you sure you wear a 36? what size dress do you wear? i have to wear a 30i in bras and am a size 8-10 dress. if you're having back pain you probably need a smaller band. your bra should support you even when you take the straps off of your shoulders! also, check out the blog 'thin and curvy' it has great ideas and links for clothing, where to shop for bras and how to get a proper fit. =)
    LunaB

Answer by LunaB at 12:08 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I know their expensive but Victoria Secret. You will need to get a messurement from the professionals to make sure you're getting the right size.
    good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I tried victorias secret. they have up to DDD, which are too small. I found out I am 36F. Plus, I had two of their bras when I was a DDD and they fall apart in the dryer... They lasted less than a month
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I am bigger busted and I buy all my bras from Lane Bryant they are the only ones that carry the size I need(I wear a 42F); your best bet is to to go into the store and have them measure you and fit you in the right bra, and I do believe they carry nursing bras also. You can buy them online also but I would suggest going into the store(if you have one near you) first and get fitted. Good luck and God Bless
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:25 AM on Jul. 15, 2011

• I went to mastectomy store when I was pregnant and got a professional fitting. They were also able to order bras in my size. Nordstroms also has a great selection. Sometimes a maternity store can also carry bigger sizes.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 8:07 AM on Jul. 15, 2011