Babys heart rate at 6 weeks

according to a ultrasound im 6 weeks 0 days pregnant and the babys heart rate was 100 bpm is this normal ?

carringfor4

Asked by carringfor4 at 8:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• im not to sure that seems kinda slow, when i heard the my babys heart rate at 10 weeks it was 170.....i would ask your dr and see what they say
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• It can be different for everyone, I know at first they couldn’t fine my daughter heart rate and when they were about to give up they found it, it was 156 so it can just be how many weeks, I was 6 weeks and 6 days when I went.
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Totally normal for 6 weeks!! My babies all had heart rates under 100 at 6 weeks. They get faster later on!!
    Anonymous

• ok thank god i still feel very very pregnant i was just so worried thank u all
    carringfor4

Comment by carringfor4 (original poster) at 8:14 AM on Jul. 14, 2011