What is the most important quality you look for in a man?

Mine would have to be loyalty. My 1st husband, 18 years ago was a cheater and a liar so that is #1 in my book.

zoomomto3

Asked by zoomomto3 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• :( that first part sucked but im happy that you got one of the good guys!!!! :) <3
    Mine would hafta be his good looks!....haha jk im not shallow! He is so sweet to me and the kiddos I think its his since of humor he is hilarious he can bring a smile to my face on the darkest days!!!! :) I love my DH! <3
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 8:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• He has to respect me.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 8:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Loyalty, and also I look at the way they treat other people. My DH is the nicest person ever and I love that!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Honesty
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• good morals & a stand up guy! u can't go wrong....
    inahan

Answer by inahan at 8:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I agree with you. Loyalty is one of the most important. I couldn't be with someone who wasn't.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Respect, Loyalty, Honest, strong family ethics, good work ethics, laid back, has manners, ready to pick up any slack (with out being a push over) and my soft spot, BLUE EYES :)
    baquick

Answer by baquick at 9:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I was impressed with his personality at first, the respect that he has for his mother (which then translates to respect for woman in general), and his loyalty to his friends--his butt was nice to look at as well.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• A man who is my equal where we both live together and do for each other and we both matter in work fun and as a couple.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Trustworthy dependable
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 14, 2011