Is it possible to flavor your mans sperm? adult content

He loves his bj's but damn it is gross! i would much rather enjoy the taste of vanilla, steasks, choclate, ect! with out using those fake flavored lubes>>>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Well the flavor can change based on what he eats. Supposedly eating pineapple can make it sweet.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• – collapse
    Don't you know how to fucking spell?!!? And NO you can't flavor sperm! Weirdo!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• wink miniaf4life is correct. he has to drink pineapple juice for about two weeks in a row before it starts to change. which reminds me, i'm out of it. gotta go to the store

noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 8:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• ^ and you, lowencope, are too dense to be able to read through the spelling errors

eating different foods can change what comes out, to a point
    but try giving bj with a ucalyptis couch drop- will cover taste and he might like the feeling of the couch drop too

sorry if I spelled ucalyptis wrong - please do not shoot me-LMAO
    Anonymous

• eye rollingsteasks choclate.....LOL

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• steak, chocolate and vanilla
    i think this belongs in food and drink section - lol
    i am hungry now!

never have heard of the pineapple, will have to give that a try
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Do you see how silly spelling critics are??? I'm just trying to illustrate that. :)
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• maybe English is her 2nd or 3rd language?
    I can read through spelling errors, and, I do not think her question makes her a weirdo
    Anonymous

• To: lowencope, u r a meanie=( sounds like u r a spelling expert. LOL. U must b an avid fan of spelling bee sweetie! ~ just sayin~ SMDH* anyways, yelp. U can flavor em' up WHATEVER makes u happy! GL w/ ya!♥
    inahan

Answer by inahan at 8:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Pineapple works, also Raspberry soda, but yes, hes going to have to drink/eat every day.
    Sounds to me like you are using the WRONG kinds of lubes! I highly recommend either Sex Tarts, or Nuki lotions. Flavors you'll love so much it's more like a snack than a "job"!! *wink wink*
    I like Sex Tarts the best because it is a water based lube. They taste like Jolly Ranchers. Very female-friendly, and they don't get sticky. They're safe for intercourse, too, so if things progress in that direction, you're safe!
    Check them out on my site, www.PartyGalAnne.com
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2011