Does you child say something funny when he means something else

my sons calls his forehead his "fourthhead" so he'll say, "my fiurth head hurts" when he means to say " my forehead hurts"

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 8:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my daughter tries to say beaches....and it comes out B**ches she doesnt mean it tho :)
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 9:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• thats funny. when my son was learning body part names he called it a "Threehead".
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My son used to call a fire truck a fire F**K. We stopped at a red light when he was about 2. Our wondows were all down and he started yelling, mommy, fire F**K fire F**K. The fire men laughed. It was truly funny.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• my husband tells me he used to say the F word for truck and his dad was a trucker so people would ask him what his dad did and he would pipe up and say "my dads a F*cker" his siblings talk about that all the time and people would give him a dollar just to hear him repeat what his dad did for a living..
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 8:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• lol zoomomto3 my dd does the same.. when we went by a dump truck once she yelled from the back seat DUMB F**K.. I couldn't help bu tlaught..
    earlier today she says to me, "mommy, sissies belly is BIG like PAPA'S.. " so I ask her about my belly, and she says, "Your belly got really really shorter" lmao she meant smaller (her sister is 7 months old).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My LO says "underwear" for under there. It is really funny. There have been others. I was trying to get her to say "Daddy is handsome" and she said "Daddy pants on".
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• They other day my hubby was sweating and his back was wet, so, I called him a wet back. I had to explain to my daughter what that meant. on the news they were talking about illegals comming across via the ocean. My daughter said, "Are those the water backs?"
    CarrieR62

Answer by CarrieR62 at 1:21 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• My four year old calls me an under adult. when he is trying to say 'an adult' lol He has lots more, but I can't think of them right now lol
    AndreaW2kids

Answer by AndreaW2kids at 4:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2011