Is there anything you wish to share with me today?

I could not think of a question...... this is good for bumps, rude answers, nagging and bragging u name it :)

momand4kids

Asked by momand4kids at 8:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• annoying hubby trying to have sex while i am on cafemom
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• that's great news for your little man mommato2boys79. we're still up in the air about my daughter and preschool. i think she's going to get passed over again this year too. she wants to skip preschool and go straight to kindergarden now.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• you rock

AromaMia

Answer by AromaMia at 11:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I have a headache... And I am super annoyed with the fact that my sil keeps pushing her 8 week old off on her parents who are in their 70s because she is too freaked to sleep while her son sleeps, and she won't ask about ppd.... Any it is going to be a long night in our house because my 3 year old is napping....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I bought a weeks worth of groceries today, with two screaming kids with me, so that I could get the $10 off when you spend $75 deal. After I waited in a long line, and got rung up, I noticed that there was no 10 dollar deal on the reg.

"I think I am supposed to get the $10 thing."
    "I'm sorry ma'am, that doesn't start until tomorrow."
    "Wonderful. :( Is it bedtime yet?"

That is how my day has been.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i got pulled over about a year ago because we had just moved here and i didn't know the carseat laws here. he made me jump through hoops for two weeks and then in the end laughed at me because i did just what he had asked me to do! he told me he had pulled over seven people and there was me and one other woman who did what he asked. he tore up my ticket and told me to get the hell out of the station! he waves to me and the kids everytime he sees us on walks. :)
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 8:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I have a milestone birthday tomorrow. Sooooo not looking forward to it. 3 hours and counting.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 9:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I swam in my pool TWICE today!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• tomorrow is my sons last day of summer recreation and well I have no idea how to live with him 24/7 , my house is tiny and there is no room for him to run so he bounces around off of furniture....and then to boot all the other kids aren't around all day so he has nowhere to go but circles around me
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 9:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• my daughter complemented me today (she's 3), she said my belly got "shorter" (smaller).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2011