When did your husband or spouse feel the baby move?

SDA722

Asked by SDA722 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• We originally thought it was at 20 weeks but then they changed my due date so it would have actually been at 22 weeks
    kestrel359

Answer by kestrel359 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I was going to say 20 weeks or a little after. Maybe closer to 6 months? I could feel it earlier, of course, but as far as him feeling from the outside, it was later. Mine is a big dummie though and insisted he didn't feel anything LONG after I knew he could. He thought it was ME moving. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Our little girl was VERY active at 12 weeks! She was bouncing all over the place! The doctor wsa the first one to notice her doing it at the 12 week check when they were doing the heart rate thing. He couldn't believe what he was seeing!! Said we were going to have one very hyper child! Well, she didn't turn out hyper, and she's the calmest kid ever! lol
    something_

Answer by something_ at 9:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i don't remember how far along i was. but i do remember the very first ultrasound we had. she was hiding from the doctor and he leaned over and said: kick mommy nice and hard! the doctor found her then. and i turned around and punched him.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i felt my DS at 20wks but he was stubborn like his daddy lol he didnt kick for nobody but me,but when it was time for bed i would put by belly againt his bk & he would kick his bk lol it was cute
    Chelhaidax

Answer by Chelhaidax at 1:03 AM on Jul. 14, 2011