tinamatt

Asked by tinamatt at 8:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• when its enough its enough and best to walk away, come back to it tomorrow, whats the big deal?
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Was he late for a golf game?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Domonique, I don't know if he walked out for good . . . but *maybe* they can come back tomorrow with a fresh approach. I'm not a fan of the current administration, but he IS in a tough situation. I don't know if I would handle it better.
    tinamatt

Comment by tinamatt (original poster) at 9:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I hope he just keeps on walking back to Chicago. Most of the country agrees the debt ceiling should not be raised. Why kick it down the road? it has to end at some point.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• he walked away bc of the money issues again.... a republican asked him to step down and he said no he was president for the next year and half.. or something like that.. my dad watches all that crap then calls and tells me about it. I have no comment about our political world... just that we need to stop worrying about everyone else and try to worry about the united states bc now that we are struggling NO ONE is helping US!
    jenni_j

Answer by jenni_j at 9:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• It's his way or else...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• What I read says that they will be back at it tomorrow, problem is that neither side is willing to compromise because they can't be pissing off their voters.

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Seems like our 'leader' needs to grow up instead of taking his ball and going home.

Is it wrong to hope that just once the door would hit him on his way out .... ?
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I suppose no one told him you need a set to play with the big boys. I wonder if Michelle gave him a fruit juice popsickle to make him feel better?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• How is that any worse than Cantor walking?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 10:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2011