My third pregnancgy help

Hi my name sherry I have a concern because this my third pregnancy and I'm ten weeks I don't look it tho and I know with my first one I did look it and with my second I looked alil but I don't look it for this one and I wanted to know if that's normal and I haven't started prenatal care yet and I was wondering if me taken vitamins played a role in that

babymom454

Asked by babymom454 at 8:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i looked the same size with my last two. but my weight wasn't the same. i gained more with my oldest and the least with my third. it might have something to do with the pills, with my last one i went through six different prenat pills before i found one that didn't make me sick.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• For some reason with my other two pregnancies I had care as soon as I found this one was the hassle and in just worried that I don't look it cause my baby isn't growing
    babymom454

Comment by babymom454 (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Nah, at 9 weeks they're still just a peanut. All pregnancies are different, so try not to worry.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• every regnancy is different I gained exactly the same amount of weight for all 3 but showed the fastest with the third... My first 2 were girls, 3rd was a boy.. my water broke with first 2 had to be broken with 3rd....it doesn't mean anything....all 3 of mine had diff, pre-nats too
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• With both of my pregnancies, I didn't show until my 14th-17th weeks
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 9:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2011