Vaginal swelling adult content

My vagina has been swollen for almost 2 whole days now, and I have no idea why. I did have pretty rough sex for 3 days in a row with my husband and I'm not sure if that could be the cause? It has also been very humid and hot and I sometimes sweat down there during the work day. I have some mucousy discharge, clear with no odor and I have no itching or pain..just swelling and discomfort. What could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Health

• it is probably the sex. lay low for a few days, and it should get better.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I would guess it was from the sex, too.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Its the sex!!! ive had it happen befor & it doesnt feel too good @ all! Jus relax & take it easy & the swelling will go down
    BrandiM189

Answer by BrandiM189 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• You probably have blockage in your Bartholin's glands. Sometimes it occurs as a lump (cyst) and sometimes the opening to the vagina or inner labia just get engorged looking/feeling. Try soaking in a warm bath -- that usually helps.

Here's a link for more info:  http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/women/reproductive/gynecologic/235.html

ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 10:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I googled that and saw pictures and my vagina doesn't look like that at all, I don't have lumps or cysts, it's just swollen. But I would love a bath, but my house only has showers :-/

BrandiM189 : Did you also have some kind of discharge? How long did it take for the swelling to go down?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I believe i did have discharge, but its been so long i dont really remember. But it took about 2-3, maybe even 4 days for it to get bac to normal?? Has the swelling went down any?
    BrandiM189

Answer by BrandiM189 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2011