I cant tell if im preg keep getting negative home tests

i have never in my life missed a period my last period n may was 3 days wicth is unusual i have been getting bad heart burn headaches too i never get head aches i cant eat what i used to i get naucss and dizzzy my stomach is gettin a bump but i still get negative home results i have a strange appeite and i get so irrated and pissed then im happy and i fall esleep if i sit down im always trying to b on the go i been trying to concieve but im not sure really my next test or period im excpecting is the 23rd of july

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i have a feeling it might read the same way. my sister has that problem too. she has to have blood work done. call your doc and see what he says.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• thanks it sucks i am hoping for that positive test do u no how much it would cost to have blood work?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I could never pee on a stick, had to have blood work done
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My BFF had to have an ultrasound done because she kept getting negative urine and blood tests. She was 12 weeks 4 days when she finally found out about her little girl via U/S.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:35 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• thanks u guys for the replies i hope im pregnant...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2011