CONFIRMED: Psychiatric Manual DSM-IV-TR Labels free Thinkers, non conformers as Mentally Ill

It is now confirmed by USWGO News that the DSM-IV-TR Manual labels free thinkers, non conformers, civil disobedient advocates, those that question authority, and people considered hostile toward the government (aka Oath keepers and local militias) as mentally ill with the illness titled “oppositional defiant disorder” or ODD.

It was reported on October 8 2010 from OffTheGrid News that anybody who is disobedient, defiant, a free thinker, or even considered hostile toward authority was to be labeled by psychiatrists as ‘Mentally Ill’.

Now I have got my hands on a ebook version of the year 2000 version of the ‘Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-IV-TR Fourth Edition (Text Revision) By the American Psychiatric Association version DSM-TV-TR (The non TR Version was said to be older and so I got the newer one which had the information that Off The Grid News warned about).

Now as I search up the keywords “oppositional defiant disorder” on adobe reader I found exactly what Off The Grid News was talking about. So it is now Confirmed basically that anyone who disobeys authority or even questions authority is now considered mentally ill and can be thrown in a prison-like mental institution under tax payers dollars.

http://uswgo.com/confirmed-psychiatric-manual-dsm-iv-tr-labels-free-thinkers-non-conformers-as-mentally-ill.htm

Thoughts ladies????

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 9:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I think someone is selling sewer water and you bought it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Militia folks? Gotta agree there
    Anonymous

• LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Carpy is it really hard to believe that the government doesn't like some of the American people and will find any thing or say any thing to make them look bad. There was another article i just read where shrinks believe that grieving is a mental disorder how is this not any different.
    mrssundin

Comment by mrssundin (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• America was founded by a whole bunch of non-conformers. Sounds like we need to keep the sane people out.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 9:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Nothing surprises me anymore...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I'm with Carpy. I used to work in a mental health and behavior clinic, most of the doctors would have qualified as "ODD". Just because it's in the manual as something that can be diagnosed doesn't mean that anyone who is qualified to make the diagnosis would ever actually use it. Many professionals have taken issue with this book for years, essentially since it was first published.

What the book says is not "law", nor is it sponsored by our government, nor is it the end all be all for all psychiatric diagnostics.

What's really funny though is that you assume that somehow the information in this book relates to our government. It's made by American Psychiatric Association.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 10:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I don't know Carpy, this source is pretty out there. Scary stuff these people put out
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 10:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• What the book says is not "law", nor is it sponsored by our government, nor is it the end all be all for all psychiatric diagnostics.

Answer by miss_lisa 54 minutes ago

------------------------------------------
    Its not really anything to worry about ....unless it is a group that is stocking up on weapons and ammo and decides that their "free thinking" entitles them to overthrow the government or something equally crazy as that.
    I would worry about the Aryan or white supremacy groups, of course, aren't we all? but the general public who might be "rebellious" are not going to be termed as mentally ill and won't be rounded up....LOL>
    Wow....some kind of wacky stuff!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Hmmm Disobediant, Defiant, Free thinker? Sounds like a liberal to me. Somehow I don't think they see it in the same light.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2011