Describe the worst date you have ever been on

mitchellb

Asked by mitchellb at 9:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i went on a blind date and the guy turned out to be fat plus he had the runs while we were on the date.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• hahaha gross
    mitchellb

Comment by mitchellb (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• When I was 13 I went to the movies with my boyfriend, lol first time we ever saw eachother outside of school. We were watching this stupid comedy (Major Pain, heard of it?) and he leaned in to kiss me and the light's from the screen were reflecting off of his braces and I was so nervous and I just laughed in his face! lol He waited till I regained my composure and kissed me again. lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• When I was 15 I went on a date with the cutest goth in my school. We went directly to his parents basement , ate some doritoes and he told me he thought he was gay. *sigh*
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 9:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My friend had been dating this guy and she called me and another friend up and we made plans to go out together with them and 2 of his friends. Well our other friend bailed and I thought that's fine me and 2 guys, nice! Well we met up and decided to go in one car but there was only one guy with them. So were at this diner having diner before heading to the movies. There was no real chemestry with this guy but he was hilarious!! I was having a good time just hanging out and then his cell rang and he said his girlfriend was done work so we left to pick her up. I shot daggers at my friend! I was so mad at her and we were no where near my car, 2 cities away! So me and my friend, her bf and his buddy and his gf all crammed into his tiny car, lucky me in the back with the guy and his gf who didn't seem to like me, thought I was into her guy. Oh well. Turns our I did like him and we've been married for almost 8 years! lmbo
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• This isn't *my* worst date, but my college roommate and I tried online dating, and I got stood up. Mine was supposed to be a lunch date before I had to go to work that night. She had a date that night, and said she would bring him to the restaurant that I was waitressing at. SAME GUY. And in attempt to explain why he stood me up, he said he was going to try to do both dates but couldn't get there in time...good to know! Jerk!!!!
    Anonymous

• When I was 16, I went on a date with some guy. I don't even remember now how I met him. He took me to put-put golf for our first date. Apparently, golf wasn't the only thing putting. He had major gas and was farting all evening! Pew!!!
    BetterWithAge

Answer by BetterWithAge at 9:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• This guy in school had a crush on me>He was tall and gawky and clumsy,Oh My!He is now one good looking dude and wealthy.Go figure.
    mothericia

Answer by mothericia at 10:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• It was a blind date. Luckily it was a double-date. We went to a comedy club. On the drive over, he kept making rude and inappropriate comments. He was embarassing. I kept drinking. I was home by 9:30pm. Never again.
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• first date was walking through a graveyard who the hell does that
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2011