Stupid things your mom says.

My mom told me that I will not have to worry about breast cancer cause I have no boobs (I am a 32A) I just gave her this stupid look.. and then was like "are you really that dumb?!" what stupid things and how did you react does your mother say?

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I wish my mom could tell me something stupid now...RIP
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 9:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• my mil told me that letting my son start to walk at such a young age was not good for him, it would make him bowlegged. Really?!?! I just said oh yeah? Can't seem to stop him. lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I brought home a registered and very well-bred red Doberman Pinscher puppy, she says, "Dear, I hate to tell you, that ain't no doberman. I don't care who told you that."

She also never admits she is wrong. I spent 20min on Google, showing her pictures of red dobermans, and she still shook her head and denied Vita of her heritage. LOL

Oh yeah. She says the actual acronyms, IDK and LOL in conversation.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My legal guardian once told me not to date outside of my race because biracial children get sick more easily than other children, that white people only condescend to date blacks and that biracial children would probably never get married. I was so ticked that she would say something like that. I've only ever dated latinos and whites since.
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 9:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• "fight nice" lol, and now I say the same thing to my kids!
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 9:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My mother is still pissed at me for not turning my life upside down to go see her in the summer as a 9-12ish year old child. Sorry lady, why should I screw up my schedule for you, someone I don't know and don't have any kind of relationship with? This is a 20 year old grudge by the way.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I over heard a woman at the pool tell a friend that she didnt' need to put sunscreen on because she doesn't burn. When her friend asked her about concern for skin cancer the woman replied "You don't get skin cancer from the sun, you only get it from tanning booths"

does you mom know that men can get breat cancer?
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My mom told me when I was a teenager that I could get pregnant by sitting on a boys lap when I knew better and wondered if she really believed it!
    mothericia

Answer by mothericia at 10:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• matobe....Oh yeah. She says the actual acronyms, IDK and LOL in conversation. THAT made me laugh my butt off! haha My mom drops embarrassing comments all the time like "your screaming kids are enough birth control for anyone".......we were in an elevator with a young couple when she dropped that comment...gawl.

BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 10:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Just last Sunday, during a party at my folks house, my mom proudly admitted to her friend that my brother (my adopted son's biological father) picked out my son's brand new bike. Needless to say, my mom now has a brand new bike to return to the store.
    BetterWithAge

Answer by BetterWithAge at 10:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2011