Did you ever have a threesome or a foursome? adult content

Did you ever experience that and if so, how did it turn out. I know a couple (that actually have 3 children) and apparently it works for them. I find it hard to believe because everyone I spoke to told me that it usually turns out very bad and the relationship ends up ending. I am just curious if any of you are into that stuff..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• nope never had one. i would never have a 3sum if i am in a committed relationship BUT if i were to have a 3sum it would be with 2 men. i don't do chicks-thats just gross.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• lol! 2 men that sounds fun!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:04 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• nope never have
    MsPhyllis1985

Answer by MsPhyllis1985 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I have never nor would I ever. Luckily I have a husband that feels the same way. When we were dating I asked him if he would want to (not because I would but because I was curious if that was one of his fantasies like so many other men) and he said no way. He said he wouldn't want to share me with another man or another woman.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I haven't and won't but my male friend just said, YES!!!! He's into "exploring his sexual fantasies."

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• nope
    not into that stuff
    but if others want to, and no one gets hurt, more power to them
    Anonymous

• Yes. DH and another man. Personally, I didn't care for it. Maybe we just chose the wrong person. We have since had sex in front of a buddy of his, but he didn't join us...he just watched. That was hotter than the threesome. lol. My advice would be make absolutely SURE it's something you want to do and choose carefully.
    Anonymous

• I've known four couples who tried bringing others into their marriage. Two got divorced within a year and yes, the extracurricular activities were the foundation for their problems. For another couple, the arrangement worked fine for years and they truly thought they'd been able to hide their behavior from their children. Wrongo. Both children informed their parents, after YEARS of silence, that they were seeking emacipation with the basis of a dysfunctional family environment. The kids won their court case, were emancipated and proceeded to spiral slowly into self-destructive lifestyles. You do the math. With the last couple, after a few months of expanded sexual antics the husband began to feel his wife was falling for the "other person", so he shot the both of them, then himself.

The point is, is free-range p*ssy/d*ck really worth the risk?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:22 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• Yes i have 2 times once with my bf that ended with a fight and once with another couple and again they fought not something to really do when you are dealing with ppl that have jealousy going on
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 8:33 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• Yes I have, with other women, they were awesome. You have to choose the right person and set ground rules before hand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jul. 14, 2011