Is there anyway to get a second insurance??

I currently have health insurance through the company I work for, but my copay is 3000! I found out less than a month ago that i was going to have to pay the amount, and found out that I have to pay it all next month.
I applied for CHIPs prenatal, but was denied because of my private insurance.
Is there an organization that will assist me in my medical expenses?

lishanlily

Asked by lishanlily at 8:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry, I don't know anything about insurance, I used the state funded Title 19 for pregnant women. I hope you find something, $3000 is a lot of money!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• All insurance companies that are worth anything will not accept already pregnant women. I would be contacting your insurance because they generally will not make you pay the full 3000 up front. You should be able to set up a payment plan with your physician. Email me and I will try and assist you with your questions.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2008