I'm having an airplane party for my twins 2nd birthday, need cutesy ideas!

some ideas are like, using little suitcases at decor
making pilots licenses
serving lunch in plastic box things like on an airplane

I'm looking for a lot of ideas like that, because I don't know what kind of decor type stuff I'll be able to find so the more ideas I have, the better chances I have of accomplishing a cute party!

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Get cardboard boxes and attach pieces of cardboard on the sides like plane wings, draw windows and attach suspender type things so all the kids can "fly" their own airplane. Or have chairs set up in rows like on a plane and serve juice boxes and snacks?
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 10:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• have tickets as invites, put up a sign saying "gate 2 termainal 5" at your front door like they are getting on a plane, White balloons for clouds,You could have a "check your nags here" sign and a "welcome aboard", and don't forget tons of paper air planes.
    MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 10:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2011