Least BMI to ovulate?

I'm having alot of trouble gaining weight it feels impossible. I weigh 86.6 and I'm 4'11" is this the reason why I'm not ovulating. I want to gain weight soooo bad its very frustrating.Just wanted to know what the least BMI to ovulate properly and if I'm too underweight.I know the least weight I should be is 92.5 so I have 6 pounds to gin to get to that and it feels impossible it seems like I can't get over 90 pounds I just stay between 85-89...

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• There isn't a specific BMI, but getting to at least that minimum weight is vital. I'm sure you already understand why the body does this, and you understand the importance of maintaining a healthy weight during pregnancy. Try drinking more juices and adding more healthy fats to your diet. Nuts, plant oils (olive oil, canola oil, etc), fatty fish like salmon, and avocados are great sources of healthy fats, and the extra calories will help you gain healthy weight. Have you met with a nutritionist? They might also be able to give you some guidance for healthy weight gain that will support ovulation and pregnancy. Good luck, mama!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:27 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• My sister-in-law's aunt used Herbalife to gain weight to get to a healthy weight. She'd take an Herbalife mealshake and the persoanlized protein powder and drink that along with her breakfast. It helped her gain weight and she is now not anemic. I take Herbalife mealshakes and supplements to get to a healthier weight. I feel way better than I ever have. I incorporated more Herbalife products into my diet and the better I felt. I was so hooked on soda and the aloe concentrate with mango helped me diminish that craving/need somehow whereas I was just taking it just to soothe my stomach. If you're interested feel free to browse the online shop: www.shopherbalife.com/bestthingsforlife
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 11:19 PM on Jul. 15, 2011