Pay it forward.......

What have you done lately to make someone elses' day better? I brought my neighbor an absolutely huge bouquet of flowers....

LeJane

Asked by LeJane at 10:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I try to help people here on CM, I try to give positive helpful answers. I pray for those in need and my boyfriend helps out down at the local food bank, we've needed their help in the past so we try to pay it forward by helping whenever we can!
    **Good deeds always come back to you in a positive way!** :o)
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:54 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I gave our waitress a $20 tip on a $20 meal.
    Anonymous

• I work in a hospital and I talked to a patient and hugged her and cried with her while she was telling me how scared she was of dying. It was very emotional but she needed someone to listen and I was there, it meant the world to her and to me too.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I volunteer at our local pantry 2 times a week and help out and meet new people and pray for them as well :)
    AromaMia

Answer by AromaMia at 11:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• secret
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I pay it forward quietly. I don't really discuss it with others because it loses some of it specialness to me.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2011