Do have any stories about your toddlers that will embarass them when they're teens?

My 21 month old toddler loves tampons. He'll find the box no matter where I hide it, tear it open and proceed to rip open all the tampons. He'll chew on them, fling them around by the strings. I have a picture of him doing this, and he's still doing it 5 months later. He is also quite fond of goosing me when I'm getting in the shower. He loves to "wear" my bras and fondle the booby part (they're slightly padded), I have a picture of that too. He'll also fondle the booby part if it's lying on the ground. He is fasicnated by boobs.

mommyonhawaii

Asked by mommyonhawaii at 8:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• ONLY THAT MY 13MONTH OLD SON KNOWS HOW TO PUT HIS MOMMYS BRA ON!
    mamaAmanda898

Answer by mamaAmanda898 at 9:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My 2 yr old just pulled her shirt up & pretended to breastfeed her santa doll
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My LO loves to wear mommy's high heels buck naked, lol. But he also wears daddy's boots, too.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 10:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• lol I love the stories...i got one. When my son was little little I was chaning him on his chaning table as i bent down to grab a diaper he peed, it went dtraight up and on his face I felt so horrible he looked at me like omg what just happened but didnt cry I couldnt help but laugh so we joke that when he gets older and gets in a serious realtionship that we'll warn her he's a sharp shooter and that story is why lol. i cleaned him up i didnt take a pic bc thats mean but wont forget the story.
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I have many stories and pictures and you better bet I am saving them for that day she thinks she is to grown up and sassing her mom all the time : ) its nice to have ammo : P
    CrystalDawn2506

Answer by CrystalDawn2506 at 6:39 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Like this pic : http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo176/Crys_Mom2Cathy/003-6.jpg
    And I have not just that one but tons of pics that are embarrassing my DD will love me as a teen and preteen : )
    CrystalDawn2506

Answer by CrystalDawn2506 at 6:41 AM on Dec. 18, 2008