Cravings..

What did you crave while you were pregnant? Anything strange?

Jennyv143

Asked by Jennyv143 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Nothing too strange. Mashed potatoes and gravy from KFC and Tootsie Rolls (not together lol)with the 1st one. Pepperoni pizza with the 2nd.
    Crazy-Steph

Answer by Crazy-Steph at 8:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Son: Munchos potato chips. 2 year old daughter : REeses peanut butter cups
    4month old daughter. Smoothies, fruit
    IceMistress105

Answer by IceMistress105 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• no not strange i crave peanut butter and pickles i would get up in the middle of the nite like 3 just eat some pickles lol which is wierd cuz im not a big pickle fan lol
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Anything sour! My fac thing to eat was a ham sub with mustard, pickles, and vinegar. Mmmmm
    sdms

Answer by sdms at 9:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Rootbeer and grape popsicles. Not at the same time. Also, the entire first trimester I had an aversion to meat.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• lol I literally peeled lemons and limes and ate them like oranges.. lol it does NOT sound appealing at all to me now
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 9:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• With # 1 Tony Packo's pickles and peppers...it is a Toledo thing if you don't know what they are...or maybe you do if you ever watched MASH.
    #2 anything spicy of saucy...mexican or italian
    #3 nothing in particular
    #4 watermellon...I ate tons and tons of it.
    #5 mashed potatoes
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• pregnant or not a crave trying new weird food like you see on the travel chanel where this guy will get like bugs and strange new things. it always looks so good to me. thing is for me food doesn't taste that appealing so i'm always looking for new food cravings or new foods to entice my taste buds but when pregnant, i always want pickles or hot sauce. anything REAL HOT. i go days never satisfying my craving. which sucks.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• The first was Dr Pepper and salt, I would pour it on my hand and lick it off
    The second powdered koolaid mixed with sugar wich I mixed in a bag and ate in secret because I didn't want anyone to know I was doing it.
    The third salads, I couldn't get enough.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• NO WAY!! Someone else craved Munchos!! :-) I had to go to four Circle K's to get them when I was preggo. My mom told me that her sister craved chalk (yes, chalk!!) with hers, and her doctor told her that cravings were your body's way of compensating for some mineral that you need or are deficient in, so not to worry about it. Crazy, huh?
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 17, 2008