Period/pregnancy question

hi. i do have a question: i just had a second baby almost 5 months ago and since then i had my period twice. But this time is not coming. i was having some hot flashes after the delivery,but that's about it,no health issues.
My period suposed to start 15 days ago and time here,time there i would get blood, but maybe once in 2,3 days and just when i wipe of, maybe few drops on the toilet paper,very light, like a bloody show,you know :) But my period is not coming and i am thinking it's just my body is going back to normal.
So,i am confused,i hope it's not what i am thinking, it's too early to get pregnant again.
What else could it be? If my period has started after i stoped breastfeeding, that it should normalize now.

I've had few cramps, like my period about to start,but then 2 weeks later,nothing :)

crouse3

Asked by crouse3 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It can take up to a year after you stop nursing for it to get back to normal. If you hadn't nursed, it would have taken a year from that point.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Your hormones probably have not gone back to normal yet.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2011