Oh my.. how do you tell your friend how uneven her daughters hair cut turned out when your friends suppose to be a stylist???!

My friend cut her daughters hair today.. and wow.. the bangs are sooo uneven it looks like she took thinning shears and used them to do a blunt cut across.. the hair style itself totally doesn't fit her daughters face shape, and when you look at it from the back.. you can see a definite curve of unevenness.. oh boy!

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 11:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• If she asks, let her have it! Especially because she's a stylist. I have done it. You aren't doing them a service by calling it a Picasso!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:02 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• i would not say a word. if it was my daughters' hair- then that would be a different story. i would keep quiet if i were you, the hair will grow back soon enough.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• You don't. Unless she asks, leave it alone. Her hair will grow and hopefully she will get a better cut the next time.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• If the child is under age uhmm lets go with 7 its verry likely that if momma does notice how bad it was- that she could always use the line- yep she d it herself. I know I would certainly use it!! I once made my bffs brother (17) who was really into the emo stuff- look like a little amish boy. He wore a beanie all summer lol.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 11:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Is your friend a drinker? LOL Just kidding. I wouldn't say anything but I certainly wouldn't let her touch my hair.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• How old is the child? Maybe she wouldn't sit still? IDK if she's a stylist you'd think she could see once she was done how bad it looked but maybe was afraid to try and fix it?

My dad's GF tried to "trim" my bangs once; and they kept being crooked so she kept trying to fix them; til I had less than inch long bangs...my mother wanted to kill her - I can't believe my Dad had to guts to walk into the house w/ me that night he brought me back!! LOL
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Aww poor kid! I don't know if I could say anything either :(

Maybe say something like, "hey, you want me to straighten out those bangs real quick?" Haha, I don't know.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 8:53 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I have no worries about her touching my hair or my kids hair, lol. I'm a stylist too..
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Jul. 14, 2011