Question about scholarships....

so, i'm considering returning back to college to pursue my 'dream'...but i'm going to need scholarships...well, i have a book my cousin gave me 'The Scholarship Book 2001'...now, while it is dated with the year, 2001...do you ladies think it will be of any help? if not, where do you all think i should look?

HappyHmsklNapps

Asked by HappyHmsklNapps at 11:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in

• First apply at fafsa.gov if you are a mommy you automatically get a Pell grant. Then apply at fastwebs.com. Also my community college has a huge packet of scholarships avaliable to the public they need only apply.
    MommysTired127

Answer by MommysTired127 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Your first have to apply at schools so you have a school code to enter on the FAFSA. The FAFSA tells schools how much you MAY be eligible for, it does not mean you will get that full amount. It is for Pell grants, student loans and a few other state grants. You can also look on www.fastweb.com or www.scholarships.com for more scholarships. Contact the financial aid department at the school you want to attend and they can give you more scholarships to apply for.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 10:35 AM on Jul. 23, 2011